These were placed in the
Maund Museum, located next to the McMahan Chapel.
This Methodist Church, which was established in 1833, was the
first Protestant church in Texas and the only one to have had
continuous worship service.
The gentleman is the Pastor who
served the church the longest. The lady, born in 1872, was honored
for contributing time and energy in helping the church to grow.